Sunday, July 17, 2011

National Education Association



I belong to the National Education Association which is a large teacher organization across the US. As a member we receive a bimonthly magazine. Several months ago I was looking through the magazine and made the comment, "Some day I want to be in this magazine." One thing lead to another when I was contacted by the National Education Association asking if they could interview me for an article for the magazine! I was so very excited as this came much sooner than I had expected!
Soon after we set up a time for the interview and it took place. You can read the digital article here! I am looking in the mail daily to see the article published. I can only imagine the feeling that will consume me when I see that article about the project when not so long ago I blatantly stated I wanted this to happen! Its such an accomplishing feeling already!

Thank you to every single person who has aided me in this project through financial contributions, inspiration and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment