Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Project was a Success!


The first project is complete and it was a success! The picture above is all the items we were able to purchase with the $1400 raised including two digital cameras and two Flip Cameras. Although the original goal of $2500 was not met we were able to make a huge impact at Discovery School of Tulsa.

Through this project I learned many things. I learned more about myself personally and professionally. I also learned about my students, the classroom environment and how curiosity and passion can make a difference within a class.

It was a wonderful experience to see students getting excited and relating physical activity to their academics! I can not wait to see the benefits the students reap from these items!

Thank you to all of you who supported and made a difference to me, the project and these students!

No comments:

Post a Comment